Stuff we need to say and you need to know
Click on "BUY" link for desired timepiece and you will be connected to our PayPal module where the transaction can be quickly and securely entered. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a purchase using a major credit card.
Customer Service :
If you have any service questions related to your 4mP watch, you can reach our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited Warranty Each 4mP watch is carefully crafted using high caliber components. We offer a two year limited warranty on all Swiss Made and Swiss Part watches from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. Some restrictions apply. Please see our limited warranty policy below.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. To help ensure this, 4mP offers a 14-day return policy for watches in new, unworn condition. Some restrictions apply -- please see our 14-day return policy.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON WATCH PURCHASES: 4mP offers free 2-business day UPS or FedEx shipping for purchases shipped to addresses in the United States. Most orders for in-stock watches will ship from our facility within 2-4 business days after your order has been received. (Including order processing time and shipping time, customers in the U.S. should expect to receive their shipments within 4-6 business days of submitting an order.) 4mP will send a shipping confirmation email when your order has shipped. 4mP ships products to delivery addresses in the United States (excluding APO/FPO addresses and US territories and protectorates). We do not ship to PO boxes. International Shipping 4mP currently ships only to locations in the US and Canada. We accept payments for international orders via PayPal (in US dollars). Shipping charges for international orders are (in US Dollars): $50 to Canada, via FedEx international priority. Please note that 4mP does not ship to PO Boxes. Most orders for in-stock watches will ship from our facility within 2-3 business days after your order has been accepted and payment received. Delivery times will vary based upon time required for customs clearance. Taxes and duties: For shipments outside of the United States, the customs office (or other authorities) in the sending and/or destination country may separately apply import duties, customs fees and/or other duties, fees, taxes and charges to your order. Customers are solely responsible for payment of these duties, fees, taxes and charges. Sales Tax 4mP collects sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in States where required by law.
Payment: For United States and Canadian orders, 4mP accepts all major credit cards via PayPal.
Two year Limited Warranty: Each 4mP watch is carefully crafted using high caliber components. We offer a two year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship in your 4mP watch under normal use. For some of our timepieces we offer a limited warranty period of less than three years and these watches shall be identified when applicable.
What the warranty covers and does not cover: The 4mP limited warranty covers the watch movement, case, strap and buckle against defects in materials and workmanship. The limited warranty DOES NOT cover:
• Damage from accidents, misuse or abuse, negligence, or external causes such as fire or flood
• Damage due to having the crown open / unscrewed while the watch is exposed to water
• Loss due to theft • Normal wear and tear
• Watches not originally purchased from 4mP or an authorized 4mP retailer
• Damage resulting from any alteration, service or repair performed by any party other than 4mP or a 4mP authorized service center
• Watch packaging
• Damage occurring outside the Warranty Period
IMPORTANT: Do not open the watch case. Opening the watch case voids this warranty. Only 4mP or a 4mP authorized service provider should perform service on your watch during the warranty period.
Who the warranty protects: This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the watch and may not be transferred. In case warranty claim is necessary for such instance, a copy of the original receipt will be necessary.
How to obtain warranty service:
1. File a Warranty Service Request with our Customer Service department. Before shipping your watch for servicing, you must contact our Customer Service department at service at email@example.com to file a Warranty Service Request. When you file the Warranty Service Request, 4mP provides you with documentation that must accompany your watch in order to ensure it is properly tracked during the warranty service process.
2. Securely pack and ship your watch. Warranty service can be performed only by 4mP or a 4mP authorized service center. To obtain the location of an authorized service center, please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please pack your watch securely, either in the original shipping package or a similar package affording an equal degree of protection, and make sure it is accompanied by the Warranty Service Request and a copy of the original purchase receipt. You are responsible for shipping costs for warranty requests, as well as any loss or damage that occurs during shipping. Accordingly, we recommend that you obtain appropriate insurance on the shipment and require a signature for delivery.
What 4mP will do: When we receive your watch, we will inspect it to determine whether it is eligible for warranty coverage. If a defect arises in the watch movement, case, strap or buckle, and a valid claim is received during the Warranty Period, then 4mP will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either repair the defect at no charge or replace the watch. If 4mP determines that your watch is not eligible for warranty service, we will contact you to make arrangements for returning your watch to you at your expense. If your watch is not eligible for warranty coverage but we reasonably believe it can be repaired, we may, at our option, offer to service your watch for a specified fee.
Limitation of Damages and Implied Warranties: Your remedies under this limited warranty are limited to repair or replacement of the product or components of the product as set forth in the section titled “What 4mP will do.” No 4mP employee, agent, distributor or reseller is authorized to make any modification, addition to or extension of this warranty. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 4MP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF 4MP CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY AND TO THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS DETERMINED BY 4MP IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. Some countries, states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL 4MP, OR ANY OF ITS RETAILERS, DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, RESELLERS OR OTHER AUTHORIZED AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THE PRODUCT (INCLUDING ANY REPAIRED OR REPLACEMENT PRODUCT OR COMPONENT) OR ITS USE. Some countries, states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary by country, state or province. 14-day return Policy: While we are confidant that upon receipt of your 4mP watch you will be pleased with its quality, style and function, we do offer a 14-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase made during this period, you can return watches in new, unworn condition for a refund, provided you meet the following conditions:
* 15% restock fee will apply to watches priced under $500. 10% restock will apply to watches priced at and above $500.
• Watches may not show any signs of wear, use or damage.
• To be eligible for a refund, you must ship your watch to 4mP within 14 days after the date the product was originally shipped to you.
• All original materials included with your timepiece (including the box, manuals and cards) must be included.
• Your watch must be accompanied by proof of purchase and by a return materials authorization (RMA). The process for obtaining a valid RMA is described below, as is what constitutes adequate proof of purchase.
• Watches that have been altered, serviced or repaired are not eligible for a refund.
How to return your 4mP watch:
1. Obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) If you are not satisfied with your watch and wish to return it, please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return materials authorization (RMA). Please print a copy of the RMA and include it in the box when returning your timepiece. Watches must be accompanied by a valid RMA and proof of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund. A copy of your original invoice showing your name, address (or location of purchase), the product(s) purchased, price paid and purchase date constitutes a valid proof of purchase.
2. Pack your watch securely and ship it to us at the address provided with the RMA. You are responsible for paying return shipping costs. For your protection, please ship your product back via insured carrier with shipment tracking and signature required for delivery. Please also pack your watch securely prior to shipping so that it will not be damaged during return shipping. 4mP is not liable for loss or damage that occurs to products during return shipping.
3. 4mP will determine whether your watch is eligible for return. Once we receive your returned timepiece, we will inspect and test it to determine whether it qualifies for a refund. If the return is approved, we will refund the purchase price and sales tax (if any was collected), less the shipping costs associated with your order. If 4mP determines that your watch is not eligible for return, we will contact you to make arrangements for returning your watch to you at your expense.
Note on shipments outside the United States: When your 4mP purchase is shipped to you, or when you ship a product to 4mP under our return policy, the customs office (or other authorities) in the sending country and/or destination country may separately apply export or import duties, customs fees and/or other duties, fees, taxes and charges. You are solely responsible for payment of these duties, fees, taxes and charges (whether you keep or return your purchase), and you agree to fully reimburse 4mP if for any reason it becomes obligated to pay any of these amounts on your behalf. Providing a smooth customer experience is our goal. If you have any questions about our policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At 4mP each timepiece we produce is built with an eye to high quality and value at an uncommonly affordable price. We cut no corners. All of our watches use only the best stainless steel cases, sapphire crystals and high end leather, metal and rubber bracelets and straps. Our movements are Swiss ETA automatic and Quartz drives. The exact movements you would see in a comparable jewelry store offering at twice to three times the price. We offer each unique dial design with our logo or if preferred, no logo at all allowing a totally clean look. At 4mP we put our efforts into the timepiece and not marketing a logo. The result is a reasonable price for the quality you, our customers deserve. And we back this with a two year warranty. Please take a moment to see our current offerings. Should you desire something more customized to your taste just let us know and we would be happy to build something special.